Teachers TV (Teachers TV)
What is Teachers TV?
Through engaging videos, practical resources and an active online community, Teachers TV supports the professional development of anyone working in school, enabling them to widen their skills, develop their practice, and connect with others in the field.
* Instant access to up to date professional development videos and resources
* Learn from other education professionals by going inside their classrooms and into their schools
* Save time with practical tips, lesson ideas and classroom resources
* Help across the year to meet classroom targets and achieve personal goals
* Keep informed with content covering the latest developments in the education agenda
In addition to the website, Teachers TV programmes are available on the TV Channel on Sky 880, Virgin Media 240, Freesat 650 and Freeview 88 (4-6pm) and, most recently, through iTunes U.
Who is behind Teachers TV?
Teachers TV is funded by the Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF) but is operated by an independent media consortium, Education Digital.
Education Digital is split into the following two companies:
* Education Digital Management Ltd (EDML)
EDML has control of all editorial, programming and channel management issues relating to Teachers TV. UK Registration No. 4934528
* Education Digital 2 Ltd (ED2L)
ED2L provides the financial and administrative back-up to EDML. ED2L is owned by Brook Lapping productions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ten Alps plc and ITN. UK Registration No. 6329357
You can contact us or register with Teachers TV to receive regular email updates and recommendations tailored to your interests.
Our full con
Documentaries Offered by Teachers TV (1)
NOTE: CosmoLearning is not affiliated or endorsed by Teachers TV. This page is only intended to credit this content provider for their educational content being included on the CosmoLearning site.