by Stanford / Jennifer L. Raymond
Date Added: December 25, 2009
Jennifer Raymond (Stanford University) is building a "wiring diagram" for the brain. By bridging the gap between individual synapses and whole-brain learning & memory, Raymond's research offers new insights and strategies for medical rehabilitation and K-12 education.
- Building a Circuit-Diagram for the Brain (Jennifer Raymond)
- Understanding Blindness and the Brain (Brian Wandell)
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Controlling the Brain with Light (Karl Deisseroth)
- Googling the Brain on a Chip (Kwabena Boahen)
- Visualizing Desire (Brian Knutson)
- Deafness: Emerging Strategies for a Cure (Stefan Heller)
In this course, Prof. Jennifer L. Raymond gives 7 video lectures on The Future of Human Health. Learn about the frontiers of human health from seven of Stanford's most innovative faculty members. Inspired by a format used at the TED Conference (http://www.ted.com), each speaker delivers a highly engaging talk in just 10-20 minutes about his or her research. Learn about Stanford's newest and most exciting discoveries in neuroscience, bioengineering, brain imaging, psychology, and more.