- Original Lady Gaga video here
- A photo of the finished look
- If you are interested in special effects video work, extensive knowledge in after effects, nuke and rotoscoping, email at: [email protected]
- Please follow Michelle Phan on Twitter or add her on Facebook.
Obviously we all know Lady Gaga had CG applied to her eyes, but that doesn't mean we cannot replicate the look using makeup. As you can see, it looks very close to her big googly eyes, maybe not as crazy looking! You can use After-Effects to enlarge the eyes.
- IQQU Jasmine Rice Scrub only $15.00. Reviews here.
Michelle Phan uses IQQU Acne Serum, it's part of her daily skin care regime to keep her skin blemish free. This is her own skin care line.
- All lashes and wig from Pretty and Cute
- Brushes - iQQU Handcrafted Brushes
- Lancome Artliner
- Anastasia Brow Whiz in Medium Ash
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Ammo Plus Eyeshadows
- Sephora White Eyeliner
- Rhoto V Eyedrops
- Shu Uemura Painting Liner in White
- Afterglow Organic Mineral Blush in Tickle
- Maybelline Pink Please Lipstick
- Lens- G-201 Gray Max Pure Gray
- Dress: Michelle Phan went to Partycity and bought a clear table cloth, cut out a dress pattern, glued it together and made her dress.
- Hair Idea from here: www.flickr.com/photos/veik11/4080820202/
Michelle Phan is not affiliated with any company but her own, iQQU. All products used are from her own makeup kit. Pretty and Cute sponsored her lashes and wig. Michelle Phan edits her own videos.
In this course, Michelle Phan gives 50 video lessons on Makeup Tutorials. Some of the looks she introduces are perfect for everyday use, Birthday parties, Christmas and New Years, Halloween and Valentine's Day. Michelle Phan also teaches some Smoky Eye techniques, how to apply concealer and foundation, how to achieve a great look in 5 minutes and many more.