In this tutorial we'll continue our discussion on numeric functions and check out the following methods-:
1. LOG() - To compute natural logarithm
2. LOG10() - To compute logarithm to base 10
3. MAX() - To determine the maximum value in a set of numbers
4. MIN() - To determine the lowest value in a set of numbers
5. ROUND() - To round off numbers to required number of decimal places
A collection of 53 great (not bad, despite the name) tutorials on how to get started with Python programming, including syntax, writing your first script, control structures, programming logic, loops, object-oriented programming, and installing required developer packages.